NHS Inductee Candidate information has been received and is now being reviewed. Inductees will be notified midweek.
NHS Agenda 11/15/12
- Powderpuff game was a success!! Thank you to those who came out and volunteered.
- Make sure you print off community service forms and handbooks.
- Please pay your dues ASAP if you have not done so already. They were due weeks ago!!
- Senior Gala will be held December 6th. Great opportunity to get a lot of hours out of the way for seniors.
- December 3rd (Monday) is the NHS induction. All members must attend.
- Canned food drive for the holiday season? Ask Chef Jazz about breakfast reward?
- Text @chsnhs2012 to (928) 379-6234 for text alerts about NHS
- Tutoring volunteering opportunities?
- Madison Elementary volunteer opportunities
*Feb. 22nd – Winter Carnival
*TBA – Winter Wonderland
Don’t forget about the meeting on 11/15/12! Meet in the cafeteria at 2:45. We will discuss important events. Make sure you bring your dues if you haven’t already paid them.
Don’t forget to pay your dues ($15). They were due October 31. See Ms. Covington in D140 ASAP.
The agenda from 10.18.12 has been posted on the Agenda page.
Sign up for NHS text alerts today! This service is free, but standard text messaging rates apply.
To sign up, text @chsnhs2012 to (928)379-6234.
Important reminders and alerts can be sent through this message service. Sign up today!
Our next NHS meeting will be in Cafeteria 1 at 2:45 on November 15, 2012. Today’s agenda will be posted as soon as I get a copy.
Don’t forget to pay your dues by 10/31/2012!
An officers’ meeting will be held in Mr. Lewis’s room, E220, immediately after school on Wednesday, 17 October 2012. This is in preparation for the plenary meeting on the following day.
Our next meeting will be on October 18, 2012. Remember–attendance is mandatory!
Congratulations to our 2012-2013 NHS Officers!